Foodomaa nulled is a food ordering application. It comes with a restaurant membership system. With Foodomaa v2.3.1 nulled, you will get a delivery system, restaurant management system, admin dashboard, and a Progressive Web App.
Foodomaa nulled Top Features Highlights
- In-App push-notification for subscribers [NEW]
- For Dynamic Delivery Charges powerful Google Distance Matrix API [NEW]
- filtering Sliders and Stores with easy to manage Interface [NEW]
- Time Scheduling System to manage Store Open/Close status [NEW]
- For missed Custom Notifications & notifications Alerts System [NEW]
- Radius based Store’s Listing system according to Operation and GPS
- Delivery charge calculator based on GPS distance
- Ability to add unlimited Add-ons and products.
- Self Pickup & Delivery options
- Live Order Tracking
- Multiple order placing functionality
- Payment Gateways: Stripe, UPI, PhonePe, Paypal, Google Pay, PayStack, Paytm via RazorPay
- OTP Registration and Social Login
- Payout System and Store Commission
- Wallet & Order Rejection/Cancellation System
Foodomaa nulled build with React technology, which is adequately served by a Laravel API. It is a super fast and user-friendly mobile application. The most amazing feature of this Foodomaa is you can install it on any platform: android or IOS Moreover, It can be easily installed on a Windows PC running Chrome. Some high-end features make it unique like Progressive Image Loading, Bulk CSV Upload, Content Placeholder Loading, Advance Coupon System, Lazy Loading, Advance Settings Management.
For delivery, users can choose Google map location or can enter the location manually. Users can arrange tags addresses(work, home).
The store listing section is changeable according to the user location. Foodomaa v2.3.1 nulled owner can promote any store and can feature any store on top.
Users can order food by searching for favorite food, Based on the user’s review or by recommendation. They can add/remove items get a detailed bill, coupon & order comment, or suggestion on the cart page.
- CSRF Protection
- JWT Authentication
- SQL Injection Protection
- Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) Protection
- Secure Bcrypt Password Hashing