OVOO nulled is a CMS by which you can create your own video streaming OTT platform like Netflix. It’s super easy to install and you don’t need any coding knowledge to manage it. This Application built with the latest and advanced modules for user’s great experience. Furthermore, OVOO Nulled v3.2.6 also supports HTML5, Bootstrap 3, and CSS3 that resize the view of the web exactly like user display. It’s a PHP (CodeIgniter) application that is super easy to customize.
With attractive UI it has Lots of great features that make it a great product. You get a subscription system in it that enables a way to earn money with it. However, you can also enable ads in OVOO Nulled. You got three major payment gateway in this: RazorPay, PayPal, Stripe. Moreover, you get an automatic billing system in OVOO.
It’s hard to write all actors, actresses name, and movie name manually to make it easy OVOO provide one-click TMDB fetch option. Just you have to search the movie name and after that one click is enough to fetch automatically. In OVOO you can make some content free and premium content paid.
Website loading time matters a lot. Developer’s of Free OVOO Nulled Nulled 3.2.6 download make it highly-optimized and superfast. With Good hosting, this script will load in 2 sec. You can check website speed on GTMetrix.
OVOO support many videos format like mp4, Webm, MKV*, HL5/M3u8. However, you can add any other type of file by uploading it on YouTube and then Embed in Website. It also supports YouTube live stream. You can connect OVOO to OXOO to create an android application.
- Live TV
OVOO Nulled Highlighted Features
- Share Movie, Live TV, Series.
- Trail and Subscription Option.
- Stripe & PayPal Payment Gateway.
- Validity and pricing package.
- Paid & Free Content Features.
- Billing Module.
- Custom Ads, Banner & AdSense.
- Tutorials video and text Documentation.
- WebM, Mp4,HLS, MKV*, RTMP & Subtitle support.
- Great feature open-source video player.
How to install?
- Download Zip file
- Extract it
- open folder OVOO V326>Install
- Download Database file
- create database
- Import database file
- Finally, Update database details OVOO V326\application\config\database.php (comment down if you need any help.)